“Immaculate b&b with delightful hosts”

Quidhampton Mill Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Quidhampton B&B and Inns
Guildford
“Immaculate b&b with delightful hosts”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed for one night at this lovely guesthouse. We were met my the hosts Martin and Lesa who were charming and very accommodating when it came to our late arrival time. The place is immaculately clean (which all hotels should be, but often aren't!) and very stylish. Everything you could need for a great getaway, with a delicious breakfast too - would happily recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed at Quidhampton Mill, as our home while we were visiting our son that is studying in the UK. It was also our son birthday and they did their most to make him feel special. The rroms are really cosy and moderm and breakfast one of the best we ever had, and the pastries....just outstanding!!!!! We loved the area and we will be back. Lesa and Martin congratulaions!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2013

From the very time I saw this place on the visit Wiltshire app I was amazed at how it looked! So perfect and clean. I called and booked the loft room, over the phone the lady I spoke to was very helpful and she also sent me an email with local attractions, directions and places to eat. Already impressed with the customer service I was getting we arrived at Quidhampton mill and I must say pictures do not do this place justice. Upon arrival were greeted by Martin and Lisa. What a beautiful home and bed & breakfast they own! Room was amazing - by far is well worth every penny. I don't think I have ever met such pleasant and friendly hosts in my life! We stayed the night wish we had stayed for longer though. The room was superbly clean, fresh and cozy. Breakfast was amazing, location was fantastic.. Everything was so amazing that I have been recommending it to everyone I know ever since! Martin & Lisa are such wonderful people - I highly recommend this place for visitors!!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank 4rif4
Frimley Green, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed at Quidhampton Mill the night before my wedding with my parents and my bridesmaids and all of us would have been very happy to have this as our home! We booked all three rooms and all were immaculate, attention to detail was spot on and there were lovely little extras - the jelly beans went down fantastically! Beds were really comfy and the bathroom was great. the hosts, Lesa and Martin could not do enough to make our stay any more stress free (particularly important Pre wedding) and nothing was too much trouble for them. breakfast was delicious. I would wholeheartedly encourage anyone to stay at this delightful B&B. thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Balnarring, Australia
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Thank you to Martin and Lisa, Your home and hospitality is by far the best we have ever experienced... We were welcomed with tea ..scones and jam and cream in the garden... Tick no 1. Our rooms were outstanding ..just as any B & B should be.. Really clean ..plenty of draw and cupboard space tick no 2...gave us suggestion for dinner ...we went to the Victoria and Albert pub gorgeous...tick no 3 ... Breakfast was amazing I had scrambled egg with smoked salmon ...yummy the guys had full English ..the fresh fruit platter on the side board was just fantastic...plus fresh orange juice... Tick no 4 ...this B & B would tick all the right boxes for any traveller... Absolutely wonderful experience..thank you again.. You made us feel very special..

Room Tip: All rooms would be great to have ...maybe the bolt hole .single beds but bigger room and bathroom...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jersey
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We found Quidhampton Mill B&B via their website having Googled Salisbury guesthouses. We probably would not have found it through Tripadvisor, as it is not listed under Salisbury, which is in our view its proper designation.

Be that as it may, Lesa and Martin run a superb B&B. The accommodation is exceptional in every sense - the decor charming, it is spotlessly clean, spacious and has all the facilities one needs. There is even an emergency kit that includes band-aids, aspirin and other essentials such as chocolate! We stayed in The Loft on the first floor; there are two ground floor options, The Bolthole and The Cabin, each with individual charm.

Breakfast offers a sumptuous choice including, of course, a hearty ‘full English’. We particularly appreciated the fresh fruit provided, like all their fare, by local suppliers.

The location was perfect for our needs. It’s an easy 10 minutes’ drive into the centre of Salisbury and the magnificent cathedral. We’re horseracing enthusiasts and Salisbury racecourse is, quite literally, just up the road.

Lesa and Martin are a well-travelled couple with a young family; they are utterly charming and run an excellent establishment – among the best B&Bs we have ever experienced.

Room Tip: The Loft is very spacious and comfortable, but if stairs present a problem choose The Cabin or The B...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bobsbest
manchester uk
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Warm welcome, Devine green tea, beautifully warm scone, with jam, cream, host with a lovel smile and cows on the other side of the fence - phew!,,,

Beautifully presented room, thoughtful extras, booked in for evening meal - just what we needed after a hard, long, frustrating drive from Rottingdean to Salisbury

Ps the catherdral's not too bad either

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quidhampton
The Pembroke Arms Hotel
#7 of 16 in Salisbury
Grasmere House Hotel
Grasmere House Hotel
#13 of 16 in Salisbury

Been to Quidhampton Mill Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!