All reviews great hosts new forest us feel at home busy road surrounding area main road martin salisbury
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Having lived in Salisbury for 10 years, we thought we knew the area well. Lesa and Martin still managed to come up with new suggestions for us such as specific places in the New Forest, pub recommendations and activities such as fruit picking. We had a great two weeks using Quidhampton Mill as a great base. It was perfect for our family of 3 as a comfortable place to stay with facilities for cooking and just relaxing. Lesa and Martin were great hosts and very friendly every day. We look forward to returning on our next visit to Salisbury.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RichVanessa
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We were looking for a location that was part rural/part town and these apartments really fitted the bill. The standard of the property is very good, the kitchen area is well fitted and the facilities are great for a weekend, week or longer. The bed and ensuite bathroom were also very well planned. We would recommend and we will return.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MartinHeal1963
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

5* We were both greeted by the owners who made us very welcome. Sometimes it's the little touches that make your stay the best, a nice bottle of champagne in the fridge to say congratulations to my wife and I for getting married the previous weekend.

We stayed in the The Court Yard apartment , what can I say, we were looking for 5 days away to relax from the stresses of getting married and it has been the most pleasurable stay.

If you're looking for a little retreat then this is the place to come.

Mr & Mrs Bradey

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lee B
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I stayed in one of their apartments which was beautifully decorated and very well equipped and very handy for visiting nearby attractions such as Wilton House and the lovely city of Salisbury. The hosts very very helpful and friendly. However, I must mention that there was a noise issue both from passing travel and from the apartment above.

Room Tip: I stayed in one of their apartments please see overall review
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This place is such a blessing and I have never encountered such hospitality as offered by the owner Lisa and her husband. We were on a weekend break to centreparcs and my partner had an accident ending up in Salisbury district hospital forcing us to look for emergencies accommodation. Found Quidhampton apartments on bookings.com and Lisa got straight back to me to confirm our booking. On arrival we were met with the friendliest welcome and were shown around the property and all the glory it has to offer. It is such a blessing in disguise and have all the necessities on offer that you might need to make your visit to Wiltshire as comfortable as possible. In our instance it was the washing machine lol. The apartments are Morden and stylishly decorated and equipped with everything you would need. The towels are to die for and the bathroom just plain amazing. Sunrise is very beautiful here at Quidhampton apartment are over looking a field offering you a little piece of heaven to just sit and ponder and enjoy the tranquility it has to offer. Will definitely come back to enjoy it under different circumstances. I would recommend this place to anybody and would give it definitely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends