“Needs a good cleaning”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pojoaque
Cities of Gold Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pojoaque
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The room was dirty--mildew in the grout on the tub and dust and it was in need of repair. The wallpaper was coming off, the HVAC was missing knobs.etc. While the service was good, this place needs a good cleaning and upgrade.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

This is terrible! I am disappointed ....i don't even know where to start. The place is completely run down. The room i am staying in (yes still here) a disaster. The wallpaper is peeling of the walls the lamp shade looks like its been chewed on by my pitbull, the blackout curtain looks like it has buckshots in it, the arm chair has tears in it, tv is old i asked for a room on the bottom floor as i am disable and they didnt have any...i made a reaervation a few days prior to my stay and was told it was not a problem. Also the walls are so thin you can here the people in the next room and the mattress you can feel every single spring in it.. Had i gotten this room free it would take away just a tiny bit of the eww factor not much but some....however since at check out i am paying for this room only adds insult to injury...harsh? Yes but true...never again will i make a mistake and book at this hotel

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We have been coming to this hotel for numerous years and have watched it decline I'm quality and service but this time it was "bad". They did not have our reservations, they refused to give us our promised promotional rate and had absolutely no competence at check in. In addition, they claimed we did not inform them of our pets and tried to charge $50 more for the room and asked us to move t a room with ripped carpet chewed walls and poorly cleaned. The lady manager and I'm stretching it to call her a lady claims we lied about the pets. The record of the dozen or so times we stayed before would clearly show that we always had our pets. So we were forced to leave and move to La Quinta in Santa Fe

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I work in Los Alamos and sometimes stay overnight at Cities of Gold Hotel. I've stayed there about six or seven times so far and it's always been comfortable and clean. The restaurant near the lobby is convenient and has a pretty good menu. I would definitely recommend staying here for anyone traveling or working nearby.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Quality room for a promotional rate! Although we booked a non-smoking room we were given a smoking room. Couldn't stay in there (smelled extremely of smoke) they transferred us without hesitation. Small queen beds but clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 24 October 2011

The place is a little run down, but still quite all right. Rooms are very spacious; beds are comfortable and of recent vintage. Staff is courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: They have a smoking and no-smoking wings.