“There is a reason why this place is ranked so high on these reviews”

Adobe and Pines Inn B&B
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Quite honestly this is my first review ever written on Trip Advisor, though i rely heavily on it and the reviews for my own adventures. The Adobe and Pines B&B kind of happened upon me and i have to say that this was one of my most enjoyable B&B stays ever....and i have stayed at many in many parts of the world. I was traveling down from Colorado for a several night stay in the area and i got a call from Kelsey at noon telling me that my room was ready if i was in the area and wanted to check in i could! when have we ever heard of that?! beyond that, the room was great, perfect, quiet, and the courtyard that everyone could share was amazing..lavender bushes, quiet, like a beautiful huge backyard all to yourself. and i havn't even begun to talk about the breakfast! sweet, simple, lovely, good. i felt a connection to this place from the moment i arrived. i noticed alot of guests were repeat (regulars) and i can see why. truly, i look forward to going back. Renee and Kelsey were beautiful, comforting hosts. a shout out to Adobe Pines B&B and a big thank you for my wonderful stay. and thank you for loving dogs too! : )

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a great, relaxing visit at Adobe and Pines. We had never stayed inTaos before so used information onTrip Advisor to find this charming bed and breakfast. The whole property is enjoyable. We stayed in a small room near the office. It was clean and comfortable even if pretty small, but very authentic. The staff was efficient and friendly. The breakfasts were wonderful and we enjoyed the lemonade and fresh cookies each afternoon. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I rarely stay in Taos, usually opting to rent a place in Santa Fe and use it as a base to travel. However, I decided to overnight in Taos recently and found this wonderful B & B at the last minute. Renee, the owner, had space for me in the Azul room.

A short distance down the drive from Hwy 68, there are lovely gardens in front of the old adobe where the office, rooms, and dining area are. I was concerned at first that there might be too much noise from the highway; however, the thick adobe walls made the room cozy and sound proof. If the weather was cooler, I could have enjoyed a fire in the fireplace.

Breakfast was exceptional. Renee is a lovely cook. The meal started with fresh cucumbers from her garden with pepper, dill, and yogurt. Then, she delivered a roasted vegetable omelette. It was stuffed with roasted sweet potato, mushrooms, spinach, and cheese. There was a small side of fruit. To cap it off, the meal ended with a homemade cinnamon roll topped with slivered almonds. Delicious!

Renee and her daughter Kelsey were very friendly and welcoming. It as a wonderful experience and I will certainly repeat it if I return to Taos for another stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We loved Adobe and Pines so much that we added an extra night to our stay! Phillip and Renee were so warm and accommodating. The breakfasts were 5 star and there were so many wonderful touches (fresh lemonade and baked cookies daily, long comfy robes in our room, the Jacuzzi in our bathroom). We are already planning a Spring trip back!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here August 2013 for our 5 year anniversary. The owners Renee and Phillip were so nice to us. We had a 3 course healthy breakfast every morning with juice and coffee. Our room was beautiful to. It was the Puerta Rosa room with a drop down tiled bathtub below the floor, shower and dry sauna. It was an excellent B&B to stay in if your in Taos.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My fiance and I spent 2 nights, loved the grounds and location, breakfast was a real treat, not the usual boxed food, but delicious creative fresh food, yummy
We had the Verde room which was small and quite intimate, as there was no door to separate the bathroom from the bedroom ( just a divider) it definitely created a new level of experience and lots of laughs.
We would recommend Adobe & pines, and look forward to our next visit

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Renee and Kelsey you guys are fantastic and the place is beautifully kept. Your gourmet breakfast was Devine and heavenly. Everything exceeded our expectations. We will definitely come back to visit next summer with our boys. Thank you.

Room Tip: The Rosa room is perfect for honeymooner very romantic.