Adobe and Pines Inn B&B
US$146
US$140
Sagebrush Inn & Suites(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$118
El Monte Sagrado(Taos)
US$291
US$260
  • Pool
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$162
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$97
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate hot tubnew mexicocookiesfire pitgourmet breakfastromantic getawaybreakfast was amazingbed and breakfasttaos areathree nightsbeautiful groundsmain roomkiva fireplacewe loved our stayeach morningadobe wallsstayed longer
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Adobe & Pines B&B was so relaxing and peaceful. The room I stayed in, the Violeta, had great amenities and was so comfortable. The private balcony was great for relaxing in the afternoon and for watching the stars at night--I saw a shooting star! The grounds were great for strolling around, including the garden and courtyard with hammock. Delicious breakfast incorporating local and seasonal ingredients, including some grown on site. Located close enough to the main shopping and dining area that eating and shopping are convenient, yet situated so that the grounds and rooms are very quiet and peaceful. Wonderful customer service.

Room Tip: The Violeta is a great room and has its own private balcony, fireplace, and hot tub. Truly lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is an extremely beautiful property; it was hard to go sightseeing, I just wanted to sit and soak it in. The breakfasts are creative, delicious and substantial. Renee and Phillip are perfect hosts: warm and friendly but discrete. I give this my highest recommendation.

Room Tip: We stayed in Verde, one of the cheapest rooms. It is small but pretty and charming.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This a true gem. Attention to the smallest detail, comfort and amazing food that is not your usual eggs bacon bagel type food. Great place to relax winter, or summer. Looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Katalin G
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I work for a chain hotel, full of brand standards and many shades of depressing tans and greys, so this was such a nice change. From the unique breakfasts, to the beautiful colors and hues of new mexico throughout the property, this property exuded charm and character. This is something all the chains have wrong when they seek to make every property look the same with the same colors, or lack of colors, and standards. It was so refreshing to see a personal touch everywhere you looked. I was there for a wedding, and the beautiful grounds made for an amazing ceremony! Renee has customer service down solid! I am looking forward to a winter trip here as soon as I can make it happen. Thank s again Adobe and Pines!!!!! You cleansed my soul and restored my faith in the hospitality industry.

Room Tip: For a bit of history, stay in the turquoise room, it is part of the original building that is over 100 years old, it is huge and awesomely appointed with a private jacuzzi just outside.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Amazing staff, tranquilizing grounds, historic architecture and the best breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. This is an owner operated place with tons of charm. Great for just relaxing or using as a jump-off for the attractions around Taos. It was a great place to enjoy a book after a long day on the job, and I can't wait to get back on my own time. Breakfast was homemade and full of love. Stay here.

Room Tip: The Verde room is closest to the road, so avoid it if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business