“Excellent Dinner.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Taos, New Mexico
“Excellent Dinner.”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Both times we have eaten there, food and service have been excellent. Nicely decorated and quiet place. Food is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

Visited February 2014

rinconada, NM
“nice place for lunch”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I had lunch here with a friend; delicious pasta, good service, and nice environment. We'll go back again!

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We had a brief visit in Taos (visiting my wife's aunt) and had lunch here on our last day. I had their daily special salad, Mozzarella Salad and my wife had their Tuscan Sandwich. Both were beautifully presented and were delicious. The restaurant is nicely decorated and has lots of artwork on the walls representing the work of local artists. We would welcome the opportunity to return to try other items from their menu.

• Visited November 2013
Taos, NM
“Great and Consistent”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We always head to the south end of town when we are taking guests out or want a break from the kitchen. Excellent menu and service, nice ambiance. Always a huge selection of daily specials and cannot beat the fresh bread with olive oil and balsamic.

Visited October 2013
Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
“Rude hostess starts off the evening poorly”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We just moved to the Taos area... We where told about this restaurant and that it was a great place to enjoy dinner. My partner and I where not dressed up because we had been moving in all day.. We had jeans and button shirts...hardly scrub attire though. The hostess immediately gave us a look then asked if we wished to "Sit in the Bar"... We said "No"... She said that their where very few available tables and that we would need to "Sit in the corner". We then entered the dining room to see MANY open tables. Shortly after another casual couple received similar banishment to the back of the restaurant in a corner. The waitress on the other hand was very nice. I'm vegetarian and found the menu to be limiting to my dinner choices. I was charge $4.00 extra to LEAVE OFF a sauce with chicken stock. My partners dinner was good but not great. My ravioli was average at best with very little mushroom & cheese in it. Spent $60.00 total to be insulted, sit in the corner and get average food.

• Visited October 2013