US$67
US$79
US$76
US$112
US$107
Raton Pass Motor Inn(Raton)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotels.com
Raton's Peak Inn(Raton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$87
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstandard amenitiesman workingfree breakfastroom was cleanhash brownsattached restaurantbreakfast burritoseen better daysmexican foodhighly recommend this placecoffee makerstar hotelan overnight staybed and pillowsfridge and microwavewe've stayedgood size
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I were passing through Raton on the way to Colorado for vacation and stopped here for the night (and again on the way back). The motel is simple and doesn't have a lot of luxury frills, but the rooms and furniture were clean without any odd smells, the water pressure was good for the shower. Once the door was closed, it completely shut out all road noises and the beds were comfortable enough that we were able to get some restful sleep after a day on the road. The staff was courteous and friendly, and the free breakfast in the restaurant was good and just the right amount to get us started on our day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TRB1961
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service is horrible, food is disgusting. I'd rather eat dog food. Waitress shouldn't even work at McDonald's. Absolutely the worst dinner experience ever!!!! Do not eat here. Biggest waste of money I've ever spent. .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We checked into our room. The smell was horrible, the carpets were stained and sticky and left the bottom of my feet black. In one word "disgusting". After checking out, our credit card company notified us of an additional $200.00 charge for smoking in the room. We are non smokers. When I called to inquire I was asked why the window was open. I explained it was to get rid of the terrible smell in the room. I was told I would receive a call back from the owner. When I didn't receive a call I called back and was told the maids had pictures of an ashtray with cigarette butts in it. I asked if they could forward these pictures to me and was told they would look into it. I have still not talked to anyone with authority. The employee was very rude. Still trying to work this out or at the very least speak to the owner. Would suggest not staying there.

Room Tip: Sometimes you should judge a book by it's cover. Outside was as rundown as the rooms, only rooms had horrible smell.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janawayt
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The reviews of this motel were mixed but I called and talked to a friendly, helpful young man. There is some renovation going on so motel check in is in the restaurant which is on the property. We had a king double which was large and clean. Each room has a fridge and microwave. I love the older motels which provide plenty of space next to the sink. A hot breakfast is served in the restaurant until 11:00am. I look forward to returning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Zola C
casalemus2016, Manager at Casa Lemus Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your business and for letting us know how we did. we look forward to seing you again too.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We were a bit disappointed when we arrived. The motel looked like it had seen better days. Adhesive from old carpet covered the sidewalks outside the rooms, and the place needs some paint, to say the least. Inside, however, we found a large, clean-smelling, immaculate room. The bed was very comfortable, and we both slept well. In the morning, we were treated to a free breakfast at the adjoining Mexican restaurant. We enjoyed typical breakfast fare--bacon, eggs, toast and juice. The waitress was friendly and efficient, as was the desk clerk. Next time we're in Raton, we'll be staying at Casa Lemus.

Room Tip: Ask for a king room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hike55

thank you for giving us a chance and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. we will continue to work on those items you mention to make your next one even a better one.