Hotel Ryland
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Red River
See available hotels
Ponderosa Lodge(Red River)
  • Fitness centre
Arrowhead Lodge(Red River)
View Hotel
Alpine Village Suites(Taos Ski Valley)
  • Spa
View Hotel
All reviewsthe penthousefire pitbloody mary barhomemade cookiesroom conditionwelcome bagcozy hotelclean comfortable roomscomplimentary bikesside yardrecommend hotelsummer family vacationin townamazing hospitalitytwo thumbsseparate bedroomswing set
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have been to Red River three times in the past year. I have tried different places to stay and this last trip ended my search. Great place to stay, coming back in October and bringing a group with me. The nightly gatherings around the fire in the yard with the staff and other guests is a blast!! They make us feel like family. We stayed in the cabins...really great space, comfy beds and nice and clean. Coming from the hotel industry myself, i can be a "hotel snob"...this place was great. Soooo looking forward to our return in October. Thank you hotel Ryland for an amazing stay....

The Edwards family

2  Thank LDE1970
Reviewed 8 July 2014

From making the reservation to checking out proved to be an excellent expirence for my family and myself. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The location of Hotel Ryland is picture perfect within walking distance to resturants and any actvity you wish to do as a single person or one with family. Make it a point to meet Carl, he will make sure your well taken care of.

Room Tip: South side rooms offer a nice breeze and sound from the river.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TWM M
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I rate Hotel Ryland a 20 on a new 1-10 scale, 10 being the best. The hospitality of the owners and workers was more than you could ever expect. They my my wife's and I anniversary trip better than we ever expected or wanted. The rooms were beautiful, the evening were awesome with the owners inviting everyone out for smores and drinks. I highly recommend anyone and everyone to give them the chance to show you true hospitality. Thank you Carl, Diane, Casey, and Stephanie and the rest of the crew at Hotel Ryland.

1  Thank brewer5608
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A great place to stay right in the middle of Red River, NM. The owners were very kind and hospitable; willing to go out of their way to make our stay comfortable. We would definitely stay at Hotel Ryland again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

They even have a doggie happy hour - meet people outside around their outdoor fireplaces. Clean and well maintained. Fishing and river walk not far away. Texas Reds, Bull of the Woods, Motherlode just minutes away by foot.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple