This was a great place to stay for two families with a three kids combined (all ages 3 and under). We stayed in the 3 bedroom unit. It provided sufficient space for 4 adults and 3 kids. The location was fantastic. The Copper Chair lift is such a short walk, it made coming back and forth to the lodge super easy! We enjoyed the evening s'mores with the owners. Thanks for a great family trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upgraded 1, 2, and 3 bedroom cabins. Cabins include flat screen TVs, wood burning fireplaces in the 2 and 3 bedroom cabins. Free wifi, direct tv, and firewood. Centrally located in the middle of town. Ski in/ski out to Copper Chairlift. Only a few feet away from the Red River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Three Bears Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Bears Hotel Red River
- 3 Bears Lodge
- Three Bears Lodge Red River, New Mexico