We recently stayed two nights during a mid July heat wave in ABQ. We had 4 brief heavy thunderstorms in two days with temps in the low 70's and perfectly cool overnight. The property is very clean and well maintained. We stayed in the folksy studio cabin which is small, but is fine for a couple for one or two nights. All the staff are very nice and helpful. Red River is quiet and can easily be walked from one end to the other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upgraded 1, 2, and 3 bedroom cabins. Cabins include flat screen TVs, wood burning fireplaces in the 2 and 3 bedroom cabins. Free wifi, direct tv, and firewood. Centrally located in the middle of town. Ski in/ski out to Copper Chairlift. Only a few feet away from the Red River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Three Bears Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Bears Hotel Red River
- 3 Bears Lodge
- Three Bears Lodge Red River, New Mexico