For several years in January, our church brings the youth skiing. We have stayed at Lifts West the past 5 or more years and have always enjoyed our stay there. This year we brought some friends and our nephew with us and they too had a great time. The condo we had this year was perfect! We had had enough space to sleep 6 comfortably! It is very convenient to have a restuarant in the lobby plus they have a great store also in the lobby that you can purchase the little things that you might have forgotten. The lobby is a nice place for the kids to go and play games in front of the big fire place or just sit and talk without bothering the other guests. In the past we have also purchased items from the local grocery store and did our own cooking in the kitchen. That is a great accessory especially if you have small children and don't like to go out with them. The thing I like the most is being able to come in from a day out in the snow and build a fire, sit on the couch with a blanket and just relax with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lifts West Condos ,We have a varity of condos to choose from 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom condos we also have a lobby so you could just sit back and relax. In the lobby there is a Cafe,Coffee shop, and Gift shop we are located in the center of town next to the public park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lifts West Condominium Hotel Red River, New Mexico
- Lifts West Condo Red River
- Lifts West Condominium Red River