We waited almost too late to plan our vacation, and were so surprised to see this hotel was on the river! The staff is friendly and went to great lengths to ensure our comfort. The hot cooked breakfast each morning was a big plus, and a fire pit in the evening and live music made for an enjoyable and relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the only franchised lodge in town, the River's Edge Lodge provides several amenities found nowhere else in Red River, such as air conditioning, free hot breakfast each morning, 42" HDTV's & HBO/SHO/250+ HD channels, and the assurance that we are meeting all of Best Western's increasingly stringent standards. We have the best location in town, with the Red River wrapping around the property's quiet, park-like setting (coming within 20 feet of some of the rooms). The Carson National Forest and a nature trail stretching for miles lie just across the river, and the Red River Ski Area's main Platinum chair lift is literally a few dozen steps away from our lobby's front door. The town's only grocery store and most of the best restaurants are similarly located within a very short walk. Come stay with the River's Edge and we will go the extra distance to make sure your every need is met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Rivers Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western River`s Edge Hotel Red River
- Best Western Red River
- Red River Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Rivers Edge Red River, New Mexico