“The locals' place”

Add it.
Relish Gourmet Sandwiches
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 February 2012

The BLT Chicken Salad and the atmosphere are both great. They have good clean food.

1  Thank SlackerNM

Reviewed 8 January 2012

A friend talked me in to checking out Relish, based on a recommendation she had gotten from another friend. I have eaten at their former location down on Central Ave. in Albuquerque (it was teeny tiny - geared mostly for "to go" orders, I think). This new space is perfect - smallish, but with plenty of seating - and a great location (a nice walk from Intel). The sandwiches are a little spendy ($10-$12), but soooo worth it! I had a Cubano Especial (name?) consisting of chipotle roasted pork, smoked ham, swiss cheese and a slightly spicy mayo, toasted on a fresh baguette roll. I also got to select a side, and I had the apple coleslaw, which was fantastic. Even though the sandwiches are more expensive than Subway or Schlotsky's, I could only eat half of mine (plus the side), so I had the other half of a sandwich for another meal. The sandwich was toasted and warm and absolutely delicious!

1  Thank Karrie62