“Sorry to say, this restaurant has closed.”
Review of Relish Gourmet Sandwiches - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Relish Gourmet Sandwiches
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Planned to have lunch there, but the restaurant has closed down. Bummer! They had great sandwiches! It looks like a new restaurant will soon open in its' place - serving sushi. Since you need to submit 50 words or more - I'm just rambling. Just trying to let folks know the place is no longer available in Rio Rancho.

1  Thank Marsha K

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Not open for business when we tried to go there this week. Must have been too expensive to make a go of it.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I hAve been here a few times. My FAvs are the Cuban& grinder. It is little pricy for sandwiches but I'm willing to pay a little more for good quality food. Oh and don't forget the chocolate sandwich for dessert!

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Its okay. A bit over priced and not as impressive as I was led to believe. The menu is very plain as well.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Maybe I will try something other than the Cuban sandwich next time. I thought it was very average and do not understand what all the fuss is about. However, I have to say that my friends loved their dishes - one had a salad and the other had a turkey sandwich. Also, we went about 12:30, and they were out of alot of food - I guess you have to go earlier. The service was pretty slow; however, the servers were pretty friendly. I will return but will see what else they have as far as sandwiches. Another thing - the food is rather pricey - about $9.50 a pop.