“Neighborhood GEM!”

Cafe Bella Coffee
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specializing in craft, fair trade, single origin, locally micro roasted coffee and competition level espresso. Taking you back to a time before mass production, CAFE BELLA COFFEE strives to provide the better things in life, one order at a time. Utilizing local "farm to table" methodology and partnering with the best local providers of fresh culinary ingredients, each item offered on our daily rotating food menu is a signature item. We feel proper attention to freshness and detail are the only way to deliver a superior product to our customers.
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Excited to see a TOP NOTCH Coffe shop come to the Rio Rancho area. Owner Michael, is a friendly, well trained and educated Barista who takes pride in local and fresh ingredients and it is evident in the coffee and food. Highly recommend the Pumpkin latte, this is not your AVERAGE Pumpkin coffee, it taste fresh, creamy and is "Thanksgiving and Fall" in a CUP! True GEM, you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank pagriego

Reviewed 16 September 2012

I was hoping to find a local coffee house I could go to that wasn't a chain. I've gone 3 times now, trying to be fair and give them a chance, but I have to say each time my impression got worse. The first time the service was slow and obvious they were working out the kinks since they had recently opened, so I wrote it off.

The next time I tried a breakfast sandwich with my coffee and it took a long time to get my coffee & food. They had been open a few weeks so I was surprised and bummed. I went in the other day to give it one more try and waited 10 minutes to get a latte. There was only one couple in front of me and one person working. That is just unacceptable. To start, I wasn't even acknowledged as I waited to give my order. Then, once placing my simple order of a latte, I had to wait while the one person working proceeded to make a couple of sandwiches for the couple before me before starting on my latte. I guess multi-tasking is not in the job description. I have to say, I have an expresso machine at home and can make a latte while preparing my eggs & toast. I was hoping to have a place that I could go to when I didn't feel like, or didn't have the time to do it at home. Sadly, my search continues.

1  Thank Marci R
Reviewed 13 April 2012

And yummy local food. Cafe Bella is so super into buying local and serving what's in season. They really REALLY want you to enjoy your experience with them. And I love that they are true to their local and fresh claims. They even have a sign in the cafe saying that they dont have a freezer - I love that!

You gotta go - for me, a Mexican Restaurant's barometer as to whether they are good or not is the first thing I eat; chips and salsa. If those are good-everything will be good.

At coffee shops - it's their regular cup of joe - if that's good, everything will be good. And the joe at Cafe Bella ROCKS!

1  Thank Chase41
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Great locally owned small business, single source coffee that is locally roasted. Calm roomy space with fast free WiFi. They do food too!

1  Thank FamilyTravelerSW