“Chili mocha!”

Cafe Bella Coffee
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specializing in craft, fair trade, single origin, locally micro roasted coffee and competition level espresso. Taking you back to a time before mass production, CAFE BELLA COFFEE strives to provide the better things in life, one order at a time. Utilizing local "farm to table" methodology and partnering with the best local providers of fresh culinary ingredients, each item offered on our daily rotating food menu is a signature item. We feel proper attention to freshness and detail are the only way to deliver a superior product to our customers.
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Chili mocha!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Been a couple times. I like the drip and love the specialty coffees. If you're wanting something quick and fast, this probably isn't the place for you. If you want the coffee individually created and the sandwich prepared and not prepackaged with tons of preservatives, then this is the place. I miss the coffee shops of the west coast. This place has the same feel. I can chill out and work. Never too noisy, and the music isn't too loud. Would definitely recommend checking it out!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank kear30

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice place to meet a friend”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Very cozy coffee shop, love the atmosphere, quite not too loud so you can visit. They have music on the weekends and they have terrific coffee..I had several cups it was so good. I didn't eat but the food looked good and they were prompt and friendly. I will definitely go back soon

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank freereignministries
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice "non-chain" gourmet coffee shop and cafe”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My wife and I recently visited Cafe Bella Coffee while on a trip visiting some family in Rio Rancho. The local family recommended it as they frequent the place almost daily. We had nice gourmet coffee drinks and although they were a bit more than Starbucks, the fact that they use fair-trade, single origin, etc. coffee made up for the price difference to us. Although we had standard drinks (which were very flavorful) another friend who went there separately fell in love with the Café Arancione which has an orange flavor to it. I cannot speak to the food as we did not eat anything but our family who lives in the area claim it's good. The service was fast and personalized, as the Barista explained a lot about the area and things to do while he made our coffee. I would definitely go back in the future and would encourage others to try it over Starbucks or any other chain.

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank Lee R
CafeBellaCoffee, Owner at Cafe Bella Coffee, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Cafe Bella Coffee. We appreciate your time and effort. The team over at the Cafe is so happy that you enjoy our products and services. Serving customers like you make it all worth it.

Have a great week!

Michael Gonzales
Bernalillo, New Mexico
“A Cafe that cares about origin, fare trade, and the customers!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Everyone in the west is looking for a 3rd place. It's not your home, it's not your work, it's the place you go to chill, relax, and be rejuvenated! Cafe Bella is exactly this place for me. The coffee and espresso are the quality I'd expect from any coffee expert in and around Seattle and Portland (where coffee is on par with wine when it comes to tastings, flavors, and the passions of the country of origin, etc.. The owner is an extremely hard working man, that is a pure coffee geek in the truest sense. I absolutely love the care that is gone into apprenticing the workers (I happen to call them friends) and educating anyone who would like to know more about the cup 'o joe they are sipping. The menu is limited for a reason, because why make 17 different things, when you can make 3-4 with excellence! the Panini I had was delicious smoked thick cut turkey, smothered in cheese! The latte was so far above anything I've had in Albuquerque, so far! Even the little touches of quality Latte art are worth the wait for a shot to be pulled correctly! This is not Starbucks. They care more about you (the customer) with every order! Please check your expectations at every door you walk into, before you write up a review! All I know if they know my name every time I enter, I'm greeted with a smile and I can stay all morning long, and I know that the espresso, coffee, or Panini of the Day will consistently be the great experience of flavor and care I've come to expect every time I've been here. Please don't come here for a quickie, they love you more than that! Come here for a chill, inspiring atmosphere, that will warm your heart, mind, and taste buds with people who care enough about me to care enough about my coffee!

The only "Con" I have is that I love this place so much I wish they were open past 3pm. That is it.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Argon52

Have a great week!

Michael Gonzales
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Was Wanting to Like this Place”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I head that Cafe Bella was opened by a Seattle chef and wanted to try the cafe. A friend and I went for lunch. We were disappointed by the very limited menu. The staff was not very friendly or helpful. We had to ask for nearly everything. My friend had a cup of coffee and said it was very good. We ordered the salad of the day. It was pretty standard fair for a premium price. For people living in Rio Rancho this is an ok place but I would not spend the time or gas to drive over from Albuquerque.

• Visited May 2013