“Good food, at a good price, topped off with awesome service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Saigon 2

Saigon 2
Ranked #14 of 121 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Description: They are not yet showing their Rio Rancho location on their web site... Urban Spoon & Yelp have it. We went there for dinner and it was awesome. A bit hard to find as it's hidden around the side on a strip mall facing a different road than the address.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good food, at a good price, topped off with awesome service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised by the food and the service was great. I loved my avocado shake with boba and the food options were broad. However ,be aware the food portions are huge...one large bowl of soup is enough for an entire meal for 2.

• Visited May 2014

Emmaus
“Very good Prawns with Vermicelli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

We both had the prawns with steamed vermicelli. Very good choice. The vermicelli is a rice noodle which is often found in SE Asian foods. These were different from the usual ones we are used to in that they were somewhat compressed into a interlocking grid. This gave an excellent "mouth feel" and the sauce from the prawns gave it a good taste.

• Visited February 2014
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Great Place for a Casual Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

I love this place. We eat here about once a week now. Small cozy dining area. My husband get the Pho every time we go. If something is not on the menu or you want a quick change, they can make it for you. I never order the same thing, as I want to try everything. Haven't had anything I didn't like yet. The spring rolls with peanut sauce are awesome. I loved the curry chicken. I just had the noodles and fried pork, comes with veggies and fish sauce. Great.

Service is FAST. Food is hot and fresh. A couple of times we didn't get exactly what we ordered but even the mistakes are great. I tried the Plum Soda and Thai Iced Tea with Boba. I can't say how authentic it was but they were tasty.

Evenings can be busy, there are only about 12 tables, but I have never seen a line. Wait staff and owners are very friendly. If you are not sure on what to order, just ask them for suggestions. You can also get take out.

Location can be a bit hard to find if you are not familiar with Rio Rancho. It is on the west side (along Unser) of the shopping center at Southern Blvd and Unser Blvd. They are closed on Mondays.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank momofmany5
“Love, Love, Love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Best Pho I have ever had! Fantastic egg rolls!! My favorite place to eat, and the staff is great.I eat here as often as possible.

“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

My new favorite place to eat. Love all the fresh greens and tasty sauces. A little skimpy on vegetarian options but the chef is always happy to make us a custom vegetarian dish if we ask. Awesome service with a smile every time. We eat here a couple times a month since they opened and have always been delighted. Yay!

Been to Saigon 2? Share your experiences!