“Best Eggplant I've ever had!”
Review of Joe's Pasta House

Joe's Pasta House
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Our Focus is on Quality Ingredients, Great Atmosphere & Personal Service." Voted Best Italian Restaurant Albuquerque 2013, Best Pasta Albuquerque 2013 & Best Dessert: Tiramisu; as voted on in Albuquerque the Magazine, The Weekly Alibi & Best of Taste of Rio Rancho 2014! Serving Rio Rancho & Albuquerque, New Mexico area for over 14 years & reviewed as one of the Best Restaurants; Joe's Pasta House proudly shares with you the traditional Italian American cuisine created with immigration recipes taught to Joe while growing up in his grandmother's kitchen. Working in the family bakery, Joe also learned the pastry trade from his father; but his heart remained in grandma's kitchen. After reiceving culinary training in NYC; Joe started out in the restaurant business as dishwasher, then a cook while also serving & he worked his way up. Being experienced with working with several chefs, he started his first business with Dagwood's Restaurant following with Avanti's Pizzeria & Dakota's Catering. Kassie (KC), Joe's wife, started out as server in her teens, working her way up to food & beverage management by her early 20's; both in restaurants & catering. Together Joe & Kassie Guzzardi team up to serve you with over 50 years combined restaurant & catering experience. It is our joy & pleasure to serve you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in for lunch a week ago and tried the buffet. Best eggplant I've ever had. Really tasty, and spiced just right. There was also salad, pasta, chicken, meatballs, soups and desert. The service was great and the atmosphere can't be beat. Sorry that I have lived here for years and never tried this place. I'll be back at Joe's soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I will review this place anytime I can.
Joe's Pasta House is absolutely the best Italian food anywhere. I believe I have tried every item on the menu and not one time have I been disappointed.
Joe runs a great restaurant and his staff are some of the best I have ever seen. Then know the menu and they know their customers.
And when Joe has his Prime Rib special Wednesdays....don't miss out.
Make the trip over to Joe's Pasta House for a fantastic event of dining or order for take out.
And if you happen to go when Joe has crab bisque...or a gallon....

1  Thank CClifford505
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After relocating to Albuquerque, NM May 21st, I went looking for an Italian food fix. Olive Garden was close so I made a phone order and went to pick up. I wish I hadn't (all of that will be the subject of a future review). A hotel employee recommended Joe's. We were very happy with all there especially the homemade Bread. It was delicious and came in a big loaf. Strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Joe's pasta house has a great atmosphere for in dining, fantastic homemade sangria, and they have spaghetti & meatball buckets for take out. My family loves and prices are great highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been there with my family before and enjoyed it everytime. On this particular visit was a fund raiser for a local charity organization. As usual the food was excellent,service too notch and i support local businesses and Joe's Pasta House is active in community issues.
Highly recommend this establishment.