“The seafood special.”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Seafood special includes fish shrimp and homemade crab cakes, served with a mix of sauces that created a wonderful combination of flavors and taste. The salad was so delicious I ate most of it with my fingers. Dipping it in balsamic.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My friend ordered the reuben sandwich with onion rings and he raved about it I had a shrimp with sauce to dip in on a bed of rice and I ordered onion rings in place of vegetables the onion rings were excellent the shrimp was good but the rice was not the best. our server was very good and attentive the atmosphere in o'hare's Pub is very loud and it almost is too much at times.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Sunday Brunch is a good time to check out their specials and possibly beat the crowds. I often go when they open at 10 am and see every breakfast place super busy. I usually can get right in and get a table (when it is close to 10 am).
The staff is always nice when I go and I have also tried their weekly lunch specials.
It is nice to get a different menu selection in the area here as well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to get a quick beer and some good food at a great price their lunch deals are excellent and they always have a special that catches my eye and I have to try it never been dissatisfied always left happy and beer is always ice cold.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Good place for comfort food (my favorite - the Steak Sandwich with waffle fries). Watch the game, drink a good beer and enjoy the food and atmosphere. Inside is totally non-smoking now so much more pleasant for those of us who don't smoke!