“Great Place but who is ruuin the show???”
Review of Cazuela's Mexican Grill - MOVED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My wife and I had dinner on a Wednesday night. The food was amazing! We were kind of sad that our plates did not come out together but they were very good. service was friendly but not very informative. we do love the place and are so happy that they are now doing so much with the music on the patio. Every time we come in there is an older gentleman, who we think is a Manager but cant tell. He spends most of his time sitting down or just talking to the servers at the front register about everything but there service. We would have like for someone to at lest acknowledge us, and we would think that a manager would like to know what his dinners think about there service and over all visit. On the bright side there is a young man who is always in a tie who does come and talk to us every time we are in...hope this is helpful to everyone ...we will definitely be back maybe just not on Wednesday night.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Our family went to Cazuela's last night for a birthday dinner and left saying we would be back soon. Almost everyone was very happy with their food and it was value for the money.

My husband enjoyed his beer, brewed on the premises, and his shrimp fajitas. I loved the ceviche tostadas and my daughter enjoyed her dinner. My 6yo granddaughter complained about her taquitos and at first we chalked it up to her just being picky or tired but when we tasted them we agreed they were burned and not very good. But overall most everything was delicious.

Service was friendly, if a bit forgetful. We had to ask twice for the menu insert with the seafood specials and a fourth set of silver. I don't like rice and ordered my plate with no rice but got it anyway so it was a waste. But mostly the young man who waited on us was very good and we didn't have a long wait for our food.

Our bill was $50 for four people. We considered that to be a good price considering we had two beers and two seafood dishes that are usually more expensive in most places.

There were a few sets of young people obviously enjoying happy hour brews and a couple families. The door was open to the patio, which looked lovely and it was a nice night temperature-wise but no one was eating out there.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have been eating at Cazuela's ever since they were in the small building across 528. I have aways enjoyed their food, especially the breakfast burritos. With that said, I will probably never go back. I agree with many of the other reviews. The service is terrible now and will keep me from going back. They recently closed their drive up window which will keep me from getting breakfast burritos either. Just very inconvenient when it was once such a big part of their identity and business. I hope the owners read these reviews and make changes.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Really good food. It's a great place to sit down and have a nice meal. My wife and I have gone together and really enjoyed our service. After a few visits we brought our 3 kids and the whole family had a great time.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Cazuela's has improved since our last visit. Our service was very good and our server was quite attentive. The food was slow in coming but to me that means it is prepared fresh and not sitting under a heat lamp like at restaurants that have almost instant service, Their home brewed beers are tasty. I tried the IPA and my daughter the Stone Ale. We both felt they were pretty decent, didn't blow us away, but good. Wife had the Chili Rellenos which were quite good but keep in mind if you ask for the :hot" sauce, it will be hot. My Grilled Octopus was tender and tasty. If I was totally critical I'd probably say that the salt in the octopus was a little over done, but it was still good. The chips appear to be made in-house not just heated up out of a grocery store bag, Contrary to a previous review though we had two servings of chips and salsa we were NOT charged for them. The last time we visited Cazuela's I was pretty lukewarm about the restaurant. After this visit I can say that we will be back again!