“All time favorite in Rio Rancho” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“All time favorite in Rio Rancho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

This has been our favorite pizza since the late 70's. Still very good and the prices are decent. The owner is friendly and accommodating.

Visited June 2013

“Hole in the wall, amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Once you get passed the ugly chairs and tables, the food is awesome. I came in last wenesday and the customer service was much better than the last time I was here (about 6 months ago). I would definitely recomend for anyone looking for authentic NY style pizza and smiling customer service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
new mexico
“Absolutely Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Called and ordered a pizza- nothing special. Gave my name and phone number. Was told it would be ready in 1/2 hour. When I arrived, I was told "Sorry Dude", we ran our of mushrooms. I was then asked if I wanted a different topping instead. I looked at the person at the counter and said "Do you mean you haven't even started the pizza"? I was told that's right. So I was faced with at least another 1/2 hour wait.

I just left. Why didn't they tell me when I ordered or given me a call.

Maybe I shouldn't expect more from fast food, but I haven't had that kind of bad service from other pizza restaurants in the area. So they are off my list for the future.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mwcw
“not very consistent tasting but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

the pizza here is usually pretty good. But sometimes its better then other times. We go here from time to time.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is our favorite pizza place! Consistently good pizza. We always get take out or delivery, the dining room looks a little cramped.

Visited May 2013