“driver trouble”

Corrales, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“driver trouble”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was not very happy with the service. The driver backed in to our tree, knocked down two rows of the bricks around it. he hit pretty hard because moved the whole thing a couple of inches. The ring of brick around this tree is about 2 1/2 feet tall. and ten foot across. its kind of hard to miss. he then wasn't enough of man to come back to the door and tell us that he did it. he just left it for us to find in the morning. when I called the store they didn't seen to really care either because they didn't make the driver call and apologize or offer to fix it. will not order from them ever again. not good customer service. not willing to spend my money with people who don't care.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank dnsowen99

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Dirty, dirty.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

The first impression about the place went down hill starting with the door.... It was filthy!!! Don't know when was the last time it was cleaned. Also the chairs were so dirty, that make you think twice how the rest of the place is.... The staff is blah, no costumer service.... It is a shame, we couldn't enjoy the pizza the way we wanted to.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Denise C
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“All time favorite in Rio Rancho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

This has been our favorite pizza since the late 70's. Still very good and the prices are decent. The owner is friendly and accommodating.

Visited June 2013
“Hole in the wall, amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Once you get passed the ugly chairs and tables, the food is awesome. I came in last wenesday and the customer service was much better than the last time I was here (about 6 months ago). I would definitely recomend for anyone looking for authentic NY style pizza and smiling customer service.

• Visited July 2013
new mexico
“Absolutely Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Called and ordered a pizza- nothing special. Gave my name and phone number. Was told it would be ready in 1/2 hour. When I arrived, I was told "Sorry Dude", we ran our of mushrooms. I was then asked if I wanted a different topping instead. I looked at the person at the counter and said "Do you mean you haven't even started the pizza"? I was told that's right. So I was faced with at least another 1/2 hour wait.

I just left. Why didn't they tell me when I ordered or given me a call.

Maybe I shouldn't expect more from fast food, but I haven't had that kind of bad service from other pizza restaurants in the area. So they are off my list for the future.

• Visited July 2013