“Great Staff, really tried hard...”

Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.
Reviewed 21 February 2010

Stopped by the day before to check out room. Key didn't work off & on during stay which became a semi pain. Friendly staff, nice spacious rooms with plenty space to cook.Great little buffet breakfast with to go coffee cups. Reasonable Rates. Cooking smells in the hallways could be neutralized with air fresheners. DVD Player didn't work but staff tried very hard to make everything right,

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 October 2009

I was in town on business and decided to stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe. I was very disappointed in the room I was given. The room had holes in the walls where furniture that had been attached to the wall was pulled away and not fixed. There were many areas where the wall had been patched but the paint didn't match. There were stains on the carpet, the bed was uncomfortable, and the bathroom was extremely small. This hotel did offer a very limited continental breakfast. I was impressed with the staff. Everyone was very friendly including the maintenance person who had to replace a light bulb (when I checked in the bathroom light was burned out). All in all I was expecting something better since this was "deluxe". I am not sure what the basic Extended Stay is like, but I know I don't want to find out. I liked the staff best. I liked the room the least.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2008

I was on the web site and booked a room, then my son call and got time off so I needed a second room. I called the hotel and spook to the most helpful lady I have ever dealt with. She was able to manage the changes of both my rooms and was able to get me a better rate. Saved me about 70 dollars combined. To top it off, our plans change again for an earlier arrival, family can always put you in a bind. I called a different staff member and they accommodated our arrival a day early with refreshing professionalism. The rooms were above average, just the beds were a little firmer than I prefer. The little kitchenette came very handy. Location was excellent. Overall our stay was enjoyable, I would recommend this hotel again. I have never stayed at an Extended Stay before because we are in a hotel for just one night passing through, but you can do that too. This summer we are traveling to the east coast. I will use Extended Stay America again.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 18 October 2008

Room was clean with suite like ammenities. The desk personnel were extreemly helpfull. Off the highway so was nice and quiet. Would stay here in a minute.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Rio Rancho hotels
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Rio Rancho
Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho

Been to Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.

Address: 2221 Rio Rancho Dr SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124-6603 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd.)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Rio Rancho
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Speciality Lodging in Rio Rancho
Price Range: £44 - £55 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Rio Rancho Blvd. New Mexico