“Only average. ”
Review of Blake's Lotaburger

Blake's Lotaburger
Ranked #16 of 121 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We had seen many of these restaurants in New Mexico and we finally decided to try one. Blake's is just an average fast food burger. Nothing special. I'm sure they have their loyal following like all the other fast food places. We probably won't go back. Too many better places to eat in town.

There are newer reviews for Blake's Lotaburger

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I just made my last visit to Blake's. This used to be a staple for my family but we have gradually visited it less and less as the quality and portion sizes have gone down but the prices have gone up over the years. I just left with 5 bean burritos and each one was exactly as long as my middle finger which coincidentally I feel is what Blake's just gave me. As little as 2 years ago the burritos were the same price but were so big that my kids used to cut them in half and eat the rest later. No danger of that now, 5 bites and we were each done. Maybe the burritos are now considered an appetizer or finger food. For the $10 I paid I could have went next door to Taco Bell and got 10 burritos and 2 to 3 times the quantity of food and at the end of the day a bean burrito is a bean burrito. Very disappointed and sad to say but Blake's we will miss you, the old you anyway.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Blake's green chile cheeseburger is good. That is what my "average" rating means. It is consistently good and better than most fast food burgers but not as good as some of the new semi-fast places like 5 Guys. Plus it is a cool place to go and their fries are among the best.

1  Thank Tom W
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Blakes makes one of the best burgers in the country. When visiting NM make sure to stop at one of their locations and have a freshly made burger and if you can handle a little heat, have some green chilie put on top of it. Make sure you try their shakes as well, not the best ever but they complement the awesome burger well. One thing i do miss is their original ketchup that has been replaced with Heinz ketchup.

1  Thank pAcmAn306
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Blake's Lotaburger in Rio Rancho is definitely not for the "Health Nut" who is counting calories or watching their Cholesterol intake, but then again, that's not the crowd they are targeting. They are catering to people just like me. You like your food tasty and juicy. You only go around once, better grab it and enjoy it while you can. The Burgers are ample and juicy. The Breakfast Burritos are humongous and hand prepared just the way you like them - right in front of you! Don't go to Blake's on Sunday Morning right before Church. If you do, your friends will look for an excuse to come up and hug on you because of your "Eau de Blake's" Perfume!

1  Thank Jerry B