“Nice hotel could have had better service ”

Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Rio Rancho
“Nice hotel could have had better service ”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel wad really nice however I had a few incidents with the staff there. When I first checked in everything went good and the next morning I told the housekeepers I didn't need service in the room but I would get fresh towels when I returned. I left for the day and the housekeepers came in and took my towels after I told them not to. The next morning the housekeepers came into my room 4 different times without knocking before check-out time and I wad still fast asleep when they came in. I am very disappointed with the service at this hotel

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Boyd A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We checked in not knowing what to expect since it was renamed. Found out that the staff was outstanding and friendly. Our room was very spacious. Breakfast was more than average. Most places dont offer a wide varity for breakfast. Will be back.

2 Thank BryanMW
#37 of 144 in Albuquerque
Comfort Inn & Suites North
Comfort Inn & Suites North
#49 of 144 in Albuquerque

Been to Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center

Property: Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center
Address: 1465 Rio Rancho Dr SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124-1007 (Formerly Inn at Rio Rancho Howard Johnson Rio Rancho/Albuquerque NorthHotel & Conference Center)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Rio Rancho
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Rio Rancho
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center 2*
Come stay at a piece of Rio Rancho history. Built in 1967, this hotel recalls the days of the motor lodge with 118 guest rooms in a full service landmark hotel, conveniently located just NW of Albuquerque. Experience our spacious courtyard featuring a sparkling seasonal outdoor swimming pool, gazebo, and towering Ponderosa pines along with wildlife and bushes located in our 2-acre slice of paradise. A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily in our spacious Toro Burger, which is also open on weekend nights for dinner and drinks. Very affordable with room types that fit a variety of travelers' needs. We hope to see you soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Inn At Rio Rancho Hotel And Conference Center