“great stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Rio Rancho
Knoxville, Tennessee
“great stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Evening desk clerk went above and beyond to move us to a ground floor room. She was so friendly and kind. No problems with room. Felt safe and comfortable. We have already booked two nights next month for my grandson's graduation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Aaron B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Las Vegas, New Mexico
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family and I continue to enjoy our "Home Away From Home" experiences at Rio Rancho's Comfort Inn. We (my wife Kathy, our son Austen and I) take this time to express our sincere appreciation especially for Aaron's and Caroline's professionalism, along with their great attitudes, that we have been privileged to witness first hand.

Likewise, in today's hectic time of business, we know that our :"Home Away From Home" is always just a phone call or Email away, and that, for us, is to also be acknowledged.

Just a big ol’ THANK YOU, Aaron, Caroline and the entire staff of the Rio Rancho Comfort Inn for jobs welcome done and very much appreciated!

Eddie, Kathy and Austen King
Las Vegas, New Mexico

Room Tip: The view of the majestic Sandia Mountains (in Rooms 201 - 205) are absolutely breathtaking!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank El Rey K
Aaron B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us how we are doing our job and the impact that it has on our guest experience. We try to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. I will personally thank all the staff member that made your stay as comfortable as possible.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We held my daughter's fourteenth birthday sleepover here and I was SO impressed. As a Rio Rancho resident, I might not have another opportunity to stay at this facility, but it will definitely be my top recommendation to anyone looking for a place to stay! The value was fantastic!

Thank you to the fantastic and quick assistance from the staff!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Aaron B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you very much for all your wonderful comments! We greatly appreciates it, it is also great to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and all the other amenities and also that staff is doing all right things. I will personally thank Caroline on your behalf and appreciate his excellent services she provides to all our guest.

We hope to see you soon back at the Comfort Inn Rio Rancho
ludlow, vt
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We first were booked a room on the second floor but since they didn't have an elevator we switched to the 1st floor. Rooms were on the small side but the beds and pillows were heavenly. Nice comforter to keep warm since my sister likes it cold. Adjoining doors not sound proof, we heard the tv in the next room, even the snoring. Bathroom needs updating, hard water doing an number on discoloring the tub. Bathroom was small and water pressure not great. Nice to have a small refrigerator and microwave. Hot tub was nice and pool a little cool, found out at checkout they could have turned the temp up. Breakfast was good. Close to shopping and Rio Rancho is a great place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Aaron B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your kind words about our hotel's cleanliness, Hot Breakfast and all of the amenities we have to offer. We hope to have you again at hotel, So we can make your stay even more better with all the improvements we are making in the near future.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. With your feedback, we will pay more attention to details and make you stay more comfortable next time you stay with us.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed 6 January 2014

First off the entire staff is friendly and most accommodating! Lisette in the breakfast room is awesome! The continental breakfast was really good with a variety of the normal choices but also eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and a potato medley one morning.
Our room was very comfortable, the beds are perfect, WiFi worked great, pool/hot tub clean, grounds clean; however, there were a few items that needed maintenance and some additional cleaning in our room. I left my comment card addressing the issues I saw and observed in our room that need attention. I'm hoping they will be fixed upon our next visit.
We had problems with one neighbor one night with children up past midnight playing video games. I called the front desk and the situation was immediately corrected.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank NMRawker
Aaron B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your kind words about our hotel's Hot Breakfast and all of the amenities we have to offer. I apologize for certain things you encountered in your room and assuring you that it will be taken care of the next time you visit us. Also I am holding a staff meeting to address issue that needs extra attention. We hope to have you again at hotel, So we can make your stay even more better with all the improvements we are making in the near future.

Rotonda West, Florida
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We just returned to our home in Fla. from a 10 day stay at your above facility and we must say, that your front desk staff, especially Caroline was excellent, the breakfast was great as was Lisseth, the dinning staff representative, as was housekeeping Martha. Your beds were so comfortable and the pillow were the best we've ever had, in fact my wife brought her own body pillow as she requires a good pillow and never needed it as your pillows were superb. When we revisit the area again your Comfort Inn will be our place to stay.
Ron Boyd

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Aaron B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 January 2014

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to have you again in near future.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Comfort in is in a great location for us. The front desk staff goes out of its way to be helpful. Lisette in the breakfast room is a gem. She's warm, friendly, and helpful. Our room was spotless and had all the amenities we needed. We appreciated the addition of the laundry facilities and luxury bedding.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the 2nd floor. Book a first floor room, if you have mobility challenges. B
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Aaron B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your kind words about our hotel's Breakfast personal and all of the amenities we have to offer. We hope to have you again at hotel, So we can make your stay even more better with all the improvements we are making in the near future.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. With your feedback, we will make you stay more comfortable next time you stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rio Rancho
Comfort Inn & Suites North
Comfort Inn & Suites North
#52 of 144 in Albuquerque
Holiday Inn Express Alburquerque N - Bernalillo

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!