Our company used this location for several associates over a couple of months time. They always did whatever we needed to make us comfortable. I didn't use the fitness room but once as the surrounding neighborhoods were a safe, outdoor alternative to being inside on the treadmill.
Breakfast was good but probably could be better for $9.95 per person. didn't feel the eggs were ever really "hot". warm at best. otherwise all good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho is the premier property located at the gateway to the city of vision. All of our well-appointed guest rooms feature Keurig Coffee Makers, Microwave, Refrigerators and Garden Sleep system beds. We are 25 minutes from the Albuquerque Sunport - located directly across from Intel. We are a short 5 minute drive from the Cottonwood Mall and only 10 minutes from the Balloon Fiesta Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho Hotel Rio Rancho
- Hilton Rio Rancho
- Rio Rancho Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho New Mexico