Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho
Priceline
US$104
US$98
US$74
Comfort Inn & Suites North(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
US$138
US$127
US$52
  • Pool
All reviewscottonwood mallfront deskroom was cleancookiesballoon fiestabreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness trippool and hot tubnice stayparking lotwould stay here againvery nice hotelconvenient locationgreat place to staythe breakfast areafirst floor
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I always stay here when visiting my mom (she's elderly and in an assisted living residence). It's difficult because on these visits I always seem to be running around handling nursing issues / business issues, shopping, and helping her get around. I'm exhausted at the end of the day and I can always count on comfortable beds and quiet time, which I need so that I can handle the next day's activities. The Kuereg coffee maker is very nice and appreciated. I like having a mini fridge and microwave as well. I usually buy simple snacks and fruit and just eat a lite dinner in my room. There is room service if you need and a few restaurants near by. The workout facility is fine and convenient if you need to stay on your workout schedule.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Christopher H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to post your positive reveiw of our Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North Rio Rancho. Our entire team takes pride in our hotel and the service we provide. Thank you and please come back and see us next time you are in Rio Rancho.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel was not among those recommended in car show flyer, but we usually prefer a Hilton Hotel. We were not disappointed . Excellent staff & above expectations for personal service. GPS wouldn't accept street # & front desk gave perfect directions when I called. Even encouraged me to call back if I had any trouble to "talk me through ". Plenty of parking for our car trailer & our room faced in its direction. Front desk staff very friendly & able to meet all of our needs. We had breakfast buffet one morning. It was OK...nothing really outstanding. Hotel has quick access to Cottonwood Mall & many restaurants on Coors. We will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding our hotel. It is great to hear that our staff is professional and friendly. We do hope that you come back and see us next time you are in town.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not a great hotel if you are with your family. Pool was mildewed and dirty and the breakfast was horrible. Also, if you have more than 2 kids, you will have to make do with a double bed, since queens are not offered at this hotel. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Christopher H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us through TripAdvisor. I apologize for the working order and condition of the pool. Unforturnaly, we do not offer double queen accomadations at our location. I will pass your comments on to our team to ensure that expect the expectations of future guest. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

From the first time we arrived to the time we left two days later, we received the best attention possible, the staff are friendly, helpful and courteous. The hotel is clean, spacious and comfortable.
Very comfortable bed,also fridge, microwave, coffee maker& free wifi.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this first class hotel to any one.

Room Tip: Ask the staff what you want, they will help you.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret C
Christopher H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We recently stayed at this property for a meeting. It was very clean. The adjustable mattress was perfect. The amenity cabinet had a Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave which really surprised us. They had a nice work desk with lots of electrical outlets up high and an ergonomic chair. Blackout drapes, great AC and functional bath (a little small) and very good complimentary internet/wifi.

They offer a breakfast buffet or full order breakfast for $9.95 pp and a full service dinner menu with happy hour. What gives this my 5 star rating is the Manager Christopher Hilkert. He went out of his way to make sure we had all our requests and even came to our room to make sure we were happy. He has a strong desire to make sure this is a great experience for the guests. The one suggestion I could give is an additional selection of firmer pillows. Other than that we were delighted for a great price.

Room Tip: 4th floor if children or big sports groups present.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Good afternoon and thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us. It was a pleasure speaking with you and your husband. I will forward your comments regarding the dining room to our food and beverage team. Thank you again and see you in the near future.