“Mommy getaway”

Comfort Suites Roswell
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I booked the suite with a hit tub for my overnight stay for a low price around 100 bucks and it was money well spent. The room was large an we'll cleaned. You could swim in the hot tub plus the bed was a California king so for one person I was in heaven. Only odd moment was the eatery across the street had a event so for twenty minutes you hear some bass play but other then that I would stay again.

Room Tip: Using triple A and signing up for rewards program is a good way to save.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank UniqueVision85
Stacie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

I would like to personally thank you for staying with us at Comfort Suites. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in one of our relaxing spa suites.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel. I have stayed here 4-5 times. One thing that has always been a problem is the quality of the cable/satellite TV. On this stay at times the picture was fussy and flickering. This may have been due to the high winds that were blowing at the time. But my main problem on this trip was they hit me with an undisclosed tax for $2.50 a night. I made the reservations through the comfortsuites.com website. It does say the the taxes are estimated because the taxes may have changed since when you made the reservation. I made the reservation the day before and I highly doubt that the taxes changed in that period. I called the management and they told me that Chaves County had added this new tax at the first of the year.

When I got back home I got on my computer and went through the booking process of their sister property across the street. When I clicked on the estimated tax link it showed the $2.50 flat tax daily charge. So just beware that you may be hit with a hidden tax if you book through comfortsuites.com

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GliderMax
Stacie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Good Evening, I want to first off thank you for staying with us at Comfort Suites, Roswell NM. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. I apologize for the misunderstanding in regards to the $2.50 tax charge. I have contacted Choice to make sure that this gets fixed and that it is updated on all of the booking channels.

I appreciate you staying with us and hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the near future.

Stacie Banda

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed here for two nights and found the hotel reasonable and in a good location. We stayed here rather than Carlsbad as the room was literally half the cost of Carlsbad options! We were amused by the alien welcome sign and would definitely stay here again. The breakfast in particular was "Outta This World!"

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank colaurado

Hello.

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Comfort Suites and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself while at the hotel. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our alien that welcomes guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Roswell, NM.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Nice check in person. Large room that is not common for the price. Breakfast was good. Exercise room had good equipment. We had a handicap room & the handicap bathroom shower could have used a chair & some hangers for clothes. Second day of our stay the key wouldn't work for our room. That was reprogrammed. Then there was a message light on our phone & any call made when busy. Went down to desk & that person did know how or didn't care to help with the phone problem. Hard to go to sleep with a blinking red light next to you bed. Unplugging made the light go out.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank eds_travels

We would like to thank you for staying with us while you were in Roswell, NM and for also taking the time to take the survey. We would truly like to apologize for the inconveniences you had while you were staying with us, from the key not working to the light blinking all night. We have been working with our employees so that if a situation does arise they will know how to handle it.

We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I doubt that you could find a better value in Roswell. This three-year-old facility is kept in "like new condition." We wouldn't look any further than here for a place to stay. Good breakfast and great people.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tsainta

We would like to take the time to personally thank you for your kind words in describing our hotel. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were in town and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Bed was comfortable. Loved all the granite and stainless appliances and restroom stuff. 2 flat screens. Room was clean and roomie. Will stay here next time I'm In Roswell. Breakfast was good. Exercise room was good also. Will have to try the pool next time I'm here.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Comfort Suites. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the amenities that we have at the hotel and are pleased to hear that you would be back. Thank you for taking the time to take the survey.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Clean and spacious, with excellent staff. There is obvious pride taken by the staff of this hotel. Everything is clean, fresh smelling. Your greeted each morning at breakfast by Rosa, who is very pleasant and helpful. We would definitely stay here again and hope you do as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We would like to personally thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We do take pride in our hotel, and are glad that it has met your expectations. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Roswell, NM.