“Surprised how good!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Roswell, New Mexico
“Surprised how good!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

This place has been in Roswell forever, we ate here last night and it was delicious! The chips and salsa are wonderful, which for me can make or break a Mexican food place. I had the Barbacoa tacos and the were awesome! We will definitely be going back more often!

Visited March 2014

LONDON
“Nice friendly place to eat and relax”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

food was nice and cheap the lovely young lady that served us was very sweet and helpful. Try the mexican coke there its a bit different from the usual coke

Visited October 2013
Harrisville, Rhode Island
“Sufficiently spicy and filling”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stopped in while visiting Roswell on vacation. The "authentic Mexican" sign appealed to me. There was not a buffet going on when I was there, so I ordered from the breakfast menu.

Chile Verde -- which consisted of slow stewed beef, onions, potatoes and green and red chile peppers, a side of hash-browns and refried beans, two sunnyside up eggs and flour tortillas. It arrived on a platter so large it could have been mistaken for one of the Roswell UFOs.

It was one of the more spicier breakfast meals I've ever eaten, but I was ready for it, and it was very tasty. The waitress was smiling and friendly, refilling coffee before I knew I needed more. Coffee was great!

Many local residence were also dining and laughing, some were singing to the Mexican radio that was playing. All in all, a friendly experience with food that will keep you filled for the day and your walk around Roswell.

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Are we rating the same place?”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I did not read these reviews before we went in, and I wish I had, but as I look at them now they seem to be the exact experience we had or a completely different place.

As my family and I entered and saw the food all over the floor and tables, but oddly no plates, we knew something was wrong. Yet this restaurant is in the heart of the city, so we stayed.

It was suggested that I get the buffet and I went over to look at it, but there was no food. We were told more food would be brought out. This was a falsity. The very little food we got was from a can or box.

The credits I can give to this place is that we did not get ill, and there was also a great bakery next door. I ate more there!

• Visited July 2013
“Pretty good place right in downtown.”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Overall this place is nothing to write home about but it was recommend by a local so we gave it a try. The food was pretty good and all 7 of us in our party got something different. No one had any complaints and we were all miserably full when we were done. The waitstaff was very friendly but their service was only mediocre.

• Visited July 2013