“Not crazy about this IHOP”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #26 of 129 Restaurants in Roswell
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We've gone to other IHOP's, and we were seated quickly, and the food was good and hot. But not this one. Usually when we go, you are looking at a 1 hr or more wait just to be seated, and we usually don't stick around for that. We have other things to do than sit and wait.
The one occasion that we did manage to get in and be seated quickly, we ended up waiting a long time for our food (and the place only had a few people in it at the time), when we did finally get the food, it was cold, like felt like it had been in a fridge kind of cold, no warmth to it at all, and we had pancakes and stuffed french toast.
And the drinks tasted off. I know that the water in Roswell is not great, and restaurants have filters to fix this problem. But I am not sure theirs is working, because the soda tasted aweful.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was hungry for "breakfast" in the evening when we were stopped by a blizzard in February. The service was very good, with a college age young man as our server. The pancakes were good, but pretty expensive for what I ate. My wife had a very good salad that she said was well worth the price. Having been at several IHOPs, we would rank this one near the top. There were several families with younger kids in the restaurant, so it was a little noisy, but fun to watch the kids.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

We experienced supurb service when we visited this IHop. Of course, the food was totally up to IHop standards also. Will definitely return.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 2 November 2012

When we want IHOP, we will make the hour-and-a-half drive to Roswell. The service is really good, especially compared to other IHOPs withing a reasonable distance, and we've never had our food come out wrong.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

First, the good: nice service, speedy food delivery, friendly staff.
The medium: prices - unless you pick one of the real specials, the prices are downright high for pancakes. Also, like most other pancake houses, the syrup is NOT real maple, but I suppose that would make the prices even higher.
The bad: eggs over medium are over EASY, no matter how many times you send them back. RAW egg whites floating all over my plate. Here is the sequence of events: 1) I ordered, saying make SURE they are not over easy, but over MEDIUM. 2) Eggs come over-raw. I send back. 3) they come back raw again, I tell the waitress, 4) she suggests I order them over hard, and live with the cooked yolk, 5) I order scrambled eggs, which are fine. The waitress explained that the chef is new, and that the regular chef does not work on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!