“Clean and Comfortable”

Best Western El Rancho Palacio
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Our room was clean and comfortable. Best price we found in town. The girl that checked us in was very friendly, asking what brought us to town and if we had good travels. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast. We would stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeannie G
Crystal L, Manager at Best Western El Rancho Palacio, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you found your stay clean and comfortable. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Best Western El Rancho Palacio

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel is another example of why I like Best Western - you know what to expect before you ever see it. I was here for three nights & the staff did a good job cleaning each day. My room was in good condition w/ cable TV (including HBO & TCM) & free wifi. It has sufficient parking & restaurants within walking distance. Rooms also include microwave & mini-fridge. The hot breakfast is always a plus.

The only negative I have is that an in-room sign advertises 10% off at the restaurant next door when you present a 'card' from the Best Western. I visited the restaurant & presented my key card but they wouldn't accept that. So I visited the hotel's front desk where the receptionist stated they no longer have cards for the restaurant, so no discount.......... a minor point but they should lose the room signs!

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you have lots of luggage or mobility issues, request ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank conchasdiver

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We have brought your concerns to the restaurant next door and believe the issue to be resolved. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is the best Best Western I ever stayed at. And it is only $60/night! Great value! If I ever have change to be in Roswell again, I will definitely choose this hotel again! Btw, the front desk girl is gorgeous!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Haowei C

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in their king guest room, it is beautiful and relaxful room. Wonderful breakfest provided and tgat helped start our alien adventure. The staff was wonderful, the rooms were very clean. Best Western ws a great stay

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

I hope you enjoyed your alien adventure. There are many sights to see in Roswell although we do not promise any alien abductions. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the BEST WESTERN El Rancho and we look forward to serving you the next time you are in Roswell.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel was very nice after a day on the road. It smelled good. The beds were comfy, although a little too soft for me and the linens were crisp and fresh. It had great outlets for all our devices and the wifi was fast and hassle free. Everything in the room, including the microwave and fridge were clean. My only criticism is that the bathroom was a bit tight and the towel hook was made for someone verrrrry tall. We felt rested and put back together after a long day on the road. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim E

Thank you for your review. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Roswell. I am pleased to read that you found your accommodations with us pleasant and just right.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great place, super value, best people. Accessible to what I need to do in the Roswell area. Close to many restaurants. Quiet place to stay that is on the beaten path. Highly recommend the El Rancho Palacio.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was a good one and that our staff did a job well done. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My wife and I travel ALOT. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, helpfull and happy. They really seam to like their jobs, which can't be easy dealing with the public. The decor is elegant and well done.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenith M

Thank you for writing your review about your stay with us. I believe that our staff does enjoy what they do and we all enjoy being in the hospitality business. Thank you for taking the time out to notice. The next time you find yourself in the Roswell area, we hope you choose to stay at the BEST WESTERN El Rancho again!