We stayed at Elephant plains for 3 nights in early January 2014 and it was a great experience. We were in the Manyeltti Suite which was huge and very comfortable. The staff were all very friendly and the lodge itself is quite luxurious and well laid out with a nice pool and sunbathing area. We found the food good also. However as in any good safari lodge it is the game drives which are important and these were brilliant. Our ranger was Dawie and tracker was Tuli, we saw all the big 5 including a pride of lions and a Leopard in a tree. Dawie has great bush knowledge and show's a genuine interest especially for someone who does this every day. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Elephant Plains and would definitely return there and recommend it too friends. Great Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve