I stayed in Elephant Plains lodge for 2 nights at the end of July 2014 before moving to Nkorho and then Nottens Bush Camp. In my opinion Elephant Plains has got the top spot for "best value for money". Excellent game drives, very good accommodations and general settings of the lodge. Friendly and helpful staff. Food is adequate to the price, but nothing special. Pleasurable experience and 100% satisfaction on fulfilment of my main target - taking good photos of a wildlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve