We stayed at Elephant Plains and had an excellent experience. We had one Rondavel and one luxury room overlooking the water. The Rondavel by the spa had a very nice view and the luxury room had a deck overlooking the water. We watched elephant and cape buffalo visit the watering hole. Our safari trips were excellent - the most game we saw while on vacation at any place. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and asked what we'd like to see. He delivered on all fronts, and we watched many leopard, lions, and even saw a cute pair of hyena cubs. Very awesome game experience! The extra touches like the warm water bottles and tea for the morning drives were quite nice. The food was very good and we enjoyed eating by the campfire and making marshmallows after dinner. The staff was very friendly and the accomodations lovely. I'd highly recommend Elephant Plains, and wish we would have stayed longer here and less in other areas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve