My husband and I spent 3 nights at Singita Ebony and it was just awesome. Our room was large and beautifully furnished. The view of the Sand River from our deck was stunning. This was our first time in Africa and our second safari. We were glad Singita was our second stop. Chris and Martin were our ranger and tracker and they were really good. We saw many many animals. Can't say enough about our trip. Already planning our next visit....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the original Singita lodge, Ebony stands steadfast amongst enormous trees on the banks of the Sand River in the heart of South Africa's 'big cat country.' The lodge takes safari design and style to a new level with a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the classic safari lodge, combining tented camp and bush lodge style. Guests are immersed in nature with huge open spaces and interiors inspired by a combination of local tribal culture and the animal kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Singita Ebony Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Ebony Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Singita Ebony Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve