This is an absolutely gorgeous property with incredible staff. We loved it from the moment of arrival until departure. The staff create a magical environment and are so friendly (genuinely so) that you feel comfortable at all times. The food and wine are delicious and on the safari drives, we saw the Big 5 in one day! The massage I had was one of the best ever. The trend for massages in the States is an elbow in the back, which I really do not care for. However, strong hands at the Ebony made the massage most divine! Also, very good internet coverage here. Because Singita was so wonderful, when we come back to Africa, we will focus on Singita properties, as they really know how to run a lodge well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the original Singita lodge, Ebony stands steadfast amongst enormous trees on the banks of the Sand River in the heart of South Africa's 'big cat country.' The lodge takes safari design and style to a new level with a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the classic safari lodge, combining tented camp and bush lodge style. Guests are immersed in nature with huge open spaces and interiors inspired by a combination of local tribal culture and the animal kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Singita Ebony Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Ebony Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Singita Ebony Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve