I echo what others have said - this family run lodge is very well run with friendly staff. I spent two nights - I liked the lack of electricity. It added to the charm of the place. I was amazed to see all the big 5 in a 24 hour period. Nottens is good value compared to some other lodges in Sabi Sands. My only complaint is that when game is spotted, all of the vehicles descend on the siting, waiting in line. That being said, I have no complaints and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Notten’s Bush Camp is a jewel within the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Mpumalanga, which means “the land of the rising sun” in the locally spoken language, Shangaan. Notten’s is an exclusive and private safari lodge personally run by the Notten family. This beautiful, intimate safari lodge is situated within one of South Africa’s finest natural sanctuaries the Sabi Sand Reserve and Greater Kruger National Park. It is a destination that will truly touch your heart and soul.Each private suite is elegantly styled, spacious and cooled by ceiling fans. A magical atmosphere is created with the purposeful absence of electric lighting; the ambient candlelight and lanterns capturing an enchanting spirit of romance. With splendid panoramic views, this private game lodge is the perfect place for peace and relaxation while watching animals meander past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Notten's Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Notten`s Bush Camp Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Notten's Bush Camp South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve