We have just left lion sands after a 5 night stay. It was a totally amazing experience from the room, to the staff and the animal sightings. Our tracker and ranger Rector & Ferdie totally made our holiday! We saw the big 5 in our first two drives and after that we saw so many animals we were delighted. Jubilani, our butler, was fantastic and very patient with us as we tried to learn some of the local language. No two drives or meals were the same. From sundowners watching local dancing by the staff to BBQs in the bush the food and whole experience was amazing. We were very very sorry to leave and cannot recommend it enough. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1933, this international award winning private game reserve spans across the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Kruger National Park. Lion Sands has four lodges; Lion Sands Ivory Lodge & Lion Sands River Lodge (Sabi Sand) and Lion Sands Tinga Lodge & Lion Sands Narina Lodge (Kruger Park). Each has a unique style, but is a reflection of Lion Sands' five-star signature of sophisticated interiors, unique experiences and service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelbag, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lion Sands River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lion Sands River Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Lion Sands River Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve