I booked one day at Idube for my first year anniversary and I must say I wasn't particularly impressed. Everything was what you would expect, the game drives were OK without seeing too much, the accommodation was clean neat, the staff were friendly but there was something missing. I only realised what was missing at dinner. The lodge caters for foreigners and is out of reach of most South Africans. The food might have been of high standard for foreigners but as a home bred South African I can tell you it was of such low quality that if I could find a restaurant somewhere close, I would have gone there in stead. I probably won't visit Idube again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idube Game Reserve is a safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve, in the heart of South Africa’s premier wildlife conservation area of the Greater Kruger Park. Game, including the Big 5, is viewed really close by from open Land Rovers, or spotted on guided walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Idube Game Reserve Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idube Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve