Having been many times to Londolozi we were a bit doubtful as to whether Idube would compare at half the price. It may lack some of the luxuries but who wants a butler in the African bush! Accommodation was very comfortable, every couple had a like a cabin in the woods, food was superior to Londoz, all served in the Boma with an excellent choice of wine. Andreas was our Ranger who was first class, game viewing was as good as Londoz (obviously the same animals as they are not that far apart) saw big 5 on our first 2 drives and really close to amazing cats. So don't hesitate, we will definitely be returning sonn and at half the cost we can go for twice as long!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idube Game Reserve is a safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve, in the heart of South Africa’s premier wildlife conservation area of the Greater Kruger Park. Game, including the Big 5, is viewed really close by from open Land Rovers, or spotted on guided walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Idube Game Reserve Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idube Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve