For most people going to Africa and on Safari is a big deal and you want to get it right. We feel so fortunate that we included Idube in our plans. The rooms were lovely - not ultra modern - but they had everything we needed. The staff were very friendly and accommodating to our dietary requests. The game drives were beyond anything we imagined. Okker is a fantastic ranger and was great with our kids - always drawing them in. We saw more than we had dared to hope to see and never felt that we were among crowds. The only thing that I would love to see is a better wifi system for those of us who wish to stay connected and a place to get a good workout in. When you are used to being able to go for a run or do some yoga it is hard to sit for 7-8 hours a day on drives and not crave some exercise in between. All in all I would easily suggest this hotel to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idube Game Reserve is a safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve, in the heart of South Africa’s premier wildlife conservation area of the Greater Kruger Park. Game, including the Big 5, is viewed really close by from open Land Rovers, or spotted on guided walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Idube Game Reserve Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idube Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve