We recently spent 4 nights at Dulini. It was the stay of a lifetime.
A few things that make Dulini stand out:
1) Generally caring staff. You can't train people to care. From the manager on down everyone was there to make our stay amazing.
2) Only 12 people allowed. This means no more than 6 per car. This is KEY to a good experience on the game drives, and isn't this what you are really there for?
3) Excellent driver and tracker. We felt like we were leaving friends when we finally said goodbye. If the animals were around we stayed out. On several of our drives we were out nearly 4 hours.
4) Flexibility. My wife is a picky eater and they addressed this by telling us in advance what was being offered and if she didn't like it, she could ask for an alternative.
We truly had an amazing stay and I hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under a leafy canopy of ebony trees, six luxurious stone cottages grace the banks of the Mabrak River. As one of only 12 guests, you feel instantly at home in this quiet retreat, where classic interiors enfold guests in quiet style and elegance. Generous private plunge pools and shady decks look out onto the dry riverbed. Large, welcoming sofas and African sculptures fill the gracious guest areas. Dine under the ancient jackalberry tree where skilled chefs serve delicious meals or steal away for an intimate dinner in the well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Dulini Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- And Beyond Dulini Lodge
- &Beyond Dulini Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Dulini Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve