We recently returned from a trip to South Africa with our 19 yr old son and 15 yr old daughter. We did a lot of research for this trip and was hopeful the &Beyond experience would be everything we expected. It was, and more. We loved the staff, Gift, Maurice, Isaac and of course our Game Ranger Steve and Tracker Prince. The attention to detail was beyond expectation. &Beyond knows how to make their guests feel special. The food was amazing and the game drives a trully memorable experience. Steve and Prince are a great team and we very much enjoyed their enthusiasm and respect for the animals. We saw everything and yet with each game drive, it was another adventure. We never took our sightings for granted, each one was a new experience. We were sorry to have left but very much look forward to returning again soon. Thanks Dulini!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under a leafy canopy of ebony trees, six luxurious stone cottages grace the banks of the Mabrak River. As one of only 12 guests, you feel instantly at home in this quiet retreat, where classic interiors enfold guests in quiet style and elegance. Generous private plunge pools and shady decks look out onto the dry riverbed. Large, welcoming sofas and African sculptures fill the gracious guest areas. Dine under the ancient jackalberry tree where skilled chefs serve delicious meals or steal away for an intimate dinner in the well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Dulini Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- And Beyond Dulini Lodge
- &Beyond Dulini Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Dulini Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve