Seriously if you are still waivering about where to stay - stop researching and book Dulini now.
It is the absolute best place we have ever stayed and we are lucky enough to have done a great deal of travel in our lives - the rooms were sublime with your every need and whim catered for and some! Private unobtrusive butler service, all drinks, laundry included - first class food, romantic dinners, huge bubble baths overlooking the outdoor plunge pool and riverbed where you are likely to see any animals! This lodge has been decorated by a team of people with great taste and class - everywhere you look there are extra little touches that make this place special. The team of staff are just delightful and always on hand to provide you the extras! have a massage also - was fabulous!
Game drives - our driver "dynamite" and tracker Isaac what a great team - such fun, lots of laughs and joking all the time and such knowledge. Out of the vehicles following tracks, explaining all the time to the guests, really comfortable jeeps, only ever 6 in a jeep, not crowded, fabulous drinks held half way thru each drive and the game - well we saw it all - and so close hardly used my zoom lens at all.
I could go on and on and on - but honestly go and experience it yourself - you will never regret your choice to stay at Dulini. Thank you Ian and Sue and your whole team - we are already looking at dates to return and have been home less than 48 hrs!! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under a leafy canopy of ebony trees, six luxurious stone cottages grace the banks of the Mabrak River. As one of only 12 guests, you feel instantly at home in this quiet retreat, where classic interiors enfold guests in quiet style and elegance. Generous private plunge pools and shady decks look out onto the dry riverbed. Large, welcoming sofas and African sculptures fill the gracious guest areas. Dine under the ancient jackalberry tree where skilled chefs serve delicious meals or steal away for an intimate dinner in the well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Dulini Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- And Beyond Dulini Lodge
- &Beyond Dulini Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Dulini Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve