We stayed at the Lodge in July 2009 and have just returned for another stay. Everything was just perfect and it is impossible to have any criticism of this lodge. The service, food, accommodation and game drives are all just amazing, a huge effort is made by everyone to give you a truly memorable stay. Highly recommend, you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under a leafy canopy of ebony trees, six luxurious stone cottages grace the banks of the Mabrak River. As one of only 12 guests, you feel instantly at home in this quiet retreat, where classic interiors enfold guests in quiet style and elegance. Generous private plunge pools and shady decks look out onto the dry riverbed. Large, welcoming sofas and African sculptures fill the gracious guest areas. Dine under the ancient jackalberry tree where skilled chefs serve delicious meals or steal away for an intimate dinner in the well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Dulini Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- And Beyond Dulini Lodge
- &Beyond Dulini Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Dulini Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve