We stayed at Leadwood Lodge for one night recently on the occasion of our 25th wedding anniversary. What an unbelievably fantastic experience. Definately a must do if you are looking for a very exclusive, quiet escape in the bush. There are only four suits, so one feels as tho you have the lodge to yourself along with the facilities. Each suit has its own rim flow pool. The rooms are spacious and more than ample.
Being a South African, and doing the bush getaway often, we knew we would have an amazing experience, but never did we expect what we got. The sightings from the first game drive to the last were unbelievable. Within the first 30 minutes of our game drive, we were tracking wild dog. We found them, and within seconds of finding them they hunted down and killed an impala. From there we went to a sighting of a leopard, and yes...... believe it or not, she had just killed an impala !!!! Yup... That is exactly how it went. If ever in doubt about whether to commit to leadwood or not... GO AHEAD> you will not be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the fork of the Sand and Mabrak Rivers, andBeyond Leadwood Lodge offers a cosy and serene getaway completely at peace with the bush that surrounds it. With suites carefully distanced from each other, andBeyond Leadwood is ideal for families or parties of friends who want to share their safari experience without intruding on each other's privacy. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- And Beyond Leadwood Lodge
- &Beyond Leadwood Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Dulini Leadwood Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve