We saw all the big five on day and night safari, even a Leapard with a kill in the camp. Also an Elephant having just given birth, The Ranger was amazing giving us a real insight into these wild animals. The experience was a real privilege and something I will never forget. The only sad thing I will say is to be very careful and lock away all your valuables when you leave your Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1933, this international award winning private game reserve spans across the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Kruger National Park. Lion Sands has four lodges; Lion Sands Ivory Lodge & Lion Sands River Lodge (Sabi Sand) and Lion Sands Tinga Lodge & Lion Sands Narina Lodge (Kruger Park). Each has a unique style, but is a reflection of Lion Sands' five-star signature of sophisticated interiors, unique experiences and service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, MrandMrsSmith and Cancelon so you can book your Lion Sands Ivory Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lion Sands Ivory Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Lion Sands Ivory Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve