“Ladies Retreat”
Review of West Winds Lodge

West Winds Lodge
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was my first stay at the West Winds Lodge and it was the most relaxing time that I have had in a very long time. The atmosphere was so peaceful and comfortable. My friends and I enjoyed the jacuzzi under the stars and a nice dip in the pool. When we did venture out we didn't have to go far, we were walking distance from shops and restaurants. The owners were so hospitable, Vicki and Tony treated us as if we were family. Anything we needed was at our fingertips. I am looking forward to our next visit. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was my first stay at the West Winds. It has been by far the most relaxing, peaceful and joyous stay I have experienced. My sisters, friends and myself really enjoyed our stay here. The owners of this wonderful lodge,Vicky and Tony, are outstanding individuals who treated us like family. I would highly recommend this clean, and extravagant lodge to anyone. I am looking forward to the next time that I can experience such bliss. Yet another positive perk to this lodge is its location. It is within close proximity to the casino and the downtown shopping area.

Room Tip: All rooms are exceptional
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This is the first time I stay at the West Winds. A friend recommended this Lodge and it was perfect for my friends and I. The accomodations were very comfortable and relaxing. The atmosphere was quite just the thing we needed to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The condo we stayed in was clean and spacious. The owners were wonderful, they were friendly and went beyond expectations to make our experience nothing but spectacular. Would recommend to all of my friends. I will definitely return with my friends and family.
Blanca Flores

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Rustic, shady setting on the river. Peaceful, comfortable, and run by a charming family. A block away from midtown & Ruidoso's best margaritas! Stayed here before & decided to reserve a longer stay this time. Looking forward to returning next year! The family that runs it is very concerned about guests' comfort and needs. Very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Our family has stayed at the West Winds the last 7 years. We have never had anything less than a wonderful experience. Vicky and Tony, along with Tony's mom, Teressa, will go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay pleasant. There is a swimming pool and hot tub which is well kept. It is within walking distance of downtown and across the street from Cree Meadow Golf Course. Each year our family votes to return to the West Winds because of the friendly, accommodating, pleasant people that are there as well as the affordable condos that can fit any size family. I recommend the West Winds to all my friends that travel to Ruidoso. Thank you Vicky and Tony for making our reunion memories pleasant and fun.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have stayed here for years. The owners are very accomodating and the rooms are clean and comfortable and are available in a more rustic "mountain cabin" or a more modern condo. The environment is safe and within walking distance of downtown shopping, restaruants, and clubs. People I have traveled with have all returned there as well.

Room Tip: Cabins or condos in sizes available for one person to 8.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My family's experience at the West Wind Lodge and Condos was wonderful. The rooms were super clean compared to others in the area, and very affordable! Teresa at the front desk was very pleasant to talk too and helped us with our needs in a professional and speedy manor! I would recommend West Winds Lodge and Condos. Del M.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family