“excellent venue”

Spencer Theater for the Performing Arts
Ranked #2 of 32 things to do in Ruidoso
More attraction details
Owner description: A 514-seat landmark performing arts center near Ruidoso, NM, designed by Antoine Predock featuring a major touring Broadway, dance or musical performance, on the average, every 11 days year round. Four major glass installations by Dale Chihuly. Tours Tue & Thu at 10 a.m.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“excellent venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I attended two performances and thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance, acoustics, and seating. The buffet wasn't particularly tasty; but it was filling and at the theatre site.

Visited September 2013

Andrews, Texas
“Awesome night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The show was fantastic and the building itself was awesome. The people who were working were so helpful and so friendly. This was our first visit to the Spencer Theater but we will be coming back again

Georgetown, Texas, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An evening at the Spencer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We have been to the Spencer Theater eight or nine times and loved it every time. The place itself is worth seeing - full of beautiful art glass - and they offer a tour of the entire theater that is well worth your time. The shows we have seen there have all been great and we generally have dinner before the show which has always been very good. If you are in Ruidoso, I highly recommend you attend a performance at the Spencer.

Middletown, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Highschool Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I traveled here in 10th grade with my Drama class and we had so much fun. I cant wait to take my kids there to watch some shows this December. I just wish there were cheaper tickets especially for the children venues. All in all I love Spencer!

Visited December 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Lovely Loacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

We drove out to see the Spencer Theater.. We missed the tour time, but were allowed into the lobby to see some of the beautiful glass artworks. It is located in a lovely area of mountains vistas.